Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Birthday Makeup Tutorial


Hey guys this is late but I am finally going to re create the look I had the day of my birthday! It is a LOT of makeup. More than I have EVER worn. But it was my birthday, so I decided to experiment.This birthday look is perfect for green eyes, but suits all eye colors. Keep reading to see the finished look!

1. Start with a clean face. 

2. Apply bb cream to prime the face. 
 I used Magic Skin Beautifyer BB cream by Loreal. 
3. Apply the tiniest bit of foundation with a kabuki brush. 

4. Apply a primer to your eyelids, then a light concealer.
5. Apply a yellow eyeshadow on your lid.
6. Apply a gold only on the center of the lid.
7. Apply a dark gold into the outer V and crease. 
Spontaneous from the "In the moment" palette from stila.

8. Apply a very dark brown on the crease and outer V.
 
9.apply a light purple right next to the inner v on top of the lash line. BLEND BLEND BLEND!!!  


10. Put a purple eyeliner on the bottom lashes.


11. Line your top lashes with a black liquid/gel liner. I love this liquid eyeliner from wet n wild!

 
12. Apply a generous amount of mascara. I mean a lot. C'mon it WAS my birthday..

13.  Apply matte powder to the face and then contour and apply blush to your cheeks. I used the same kabuki brush.
14. LAST step...apply a pretty light pink lipstick! 



HOORAY! 
done.

Hope you enjoyed this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment