Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Beauty School Dropout?

                                             Dropping Out of Beauty School


Two weeks ago I decided to drop out of hairstyling school. I realized that hair was definitely not for me and I felt like I was wasting my time there. I really wanted to take some college classes in place of beauty school so I decided to go to community college instead. I thought hairstyling school was perfect for me since I loved makeup as well. I was so wrong. Hair is completely different! (Well duh...but you know I didn’t think this all through) It has a whole different dynamic to it, and it just was not for me. I know, it sounds weird that I did not like beauty school and am also a beauty blogger. It's ironic, but I'm glad I had the experience of going to hair school and learned some new tricks! It was not a total waste of time. In fact, I actually learned quite a bit and really loved my instructors. I definitely recommend hairstyling school to those that are extremely passionate about everything hair related, because you WILL learn everything there is to know! If you are currently attending beauty school and want to quit, I suggest have a talk with your instructor and let them know that it just is not working for you, and thank them for their time with you.  Do not feel bad because it did not work out. Don’t let people get to you, because this is one hundred percent YOUR decision, and you should be proud of every single decision you make. These decisions are just stepping stones to a better life; the life you want and deserve. Do not get too upset, I mean is it okay to watch Grease and  still sing along to Beauty School Dropout in a joyful way?  Yes, yes it is.


In all seriousness, just follow your heart, and everything will fall into place.
Have a great week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment