Friday, November 15, 2013

TGIF: My week in photos!

So today I decided that I will start sharing my weekly/daily pictures with you. These explain what has happened in my life this week. Hope you enjoy! 
Cupcakes are perfect for the holidays! I decided to go into this cute cupcake shop and get one for my best friend. Hope she likes this yummy treat! 

Not the best quality photo but this is my Dad's cat. Yeah this happened.

Painting stores are so much fun! I went to one this week and painted a sock monkey. I'm pretty proud of this masterpiece.

Oh photobooth, I love you.
Me, my sister, and Sarah.

Awkward selfie with my dad in the background. 

For my birthday we went to a Mexican restaurant. They sang the Spanish birthday song to me while placing a sombrero on my head. This is my excited face.

Got this from Lea Michelle's Facebook page! I thought it properly symbolized my want to go to New York<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment