Monday, November 18, 2013

Daily Makeup Look!


GOLDEN DAILY MAKEUP LOOK:




Want to know how to get this gorgeous golden look? It's perfect for a daily look but has a little bit of color!

1. Apply BB cream with a flat foundation brush! 
2. Apply concealer below and on your eyelid.


3. Apply a light beige color all over your lid.


4. Apply a baked gold shadow to your crease. This one from Sephora + Pantone Universe (Radiant Cut Shadow palette) is amazing and highly pigmented! 

5. Apply your bronzed (preferably a lighter bronzer) to your eyelid below the crease color. BLEND IN.


6. Apply a green or blue eyeliner to your waterline! This looks fantastic with any eye color! 


7. Put on a black liquid eyeliner on your top lashes. Wing it out. :) 


8. Fill in your brows. I just lightly filled in the tail of my eyebrow.

9. So I decided to try a new mascara called "They're Real!" By Benefit. I absolutely love it and it made my lashes so much longer.


10. FINISHED. It's just a very simple yet beautiful everyday look! I love it and often wear it, minus the green eyeliner. I just thought that was a fun twist. You can also add a lipgloss as well :)

1 comment: