Tuesday, November 12, 2013

UPDATE

So, want to know what to expect from Sophia Michelle for the rest of 2013? Keep reading.

1. Holiday looks!
I know that most beauty bloggers do holiday looks, but that's the beauty of it! ;) We all do our own versions of amazing holiday party looks, winter skin routines, and more! Since I am new to the beauty community I thought sticking to tradition would be a good idea.

2. Journal entries
I really want to speak to a larger audience than the beauty community. I want to share some of my personal struggles to show that you CAN get through it, and to spread a little more positivity to the world!  So I have a big story planned to share that is a big struggle for a lot of teens. Be ready!

3. Evolution of a teen makeup artist 
I will be showcasing my makeup kit as it expands and talking about the wonderful clients I have! I am so excited for this part of the blog because it is also my dream! 


For more, follow my twitter: @ssophilla <3 

1 comment: