Saturday, November 30, 2013

Make your own Holiday Beauty Bag for Christmas! Tips for the Teen on a Budget

For Christmas I decided to do something different and something totally fabulous! I wanted to give my friends something cute and pretty and I wanted to do it in a cute way, so I decide to make my own beauty bags! This is a very cheap and cute way of 'wrapping' your friends Christmas presents. Its perfect for the unemployed teen like myself that has a very limited budget! I got everything from the Dollar Tree and Ulta :-)
What to put in your beauty bag:
1. Mini eyeshadow palette ($1-$5): Giving your friends a new eyeshadow palette with a range of fabulous colors will make them squeal with delight!
2. Lipgloss ($5): I got my friends the perfect lipgloss for their skin tone from Ulta, which has a wide array of colors.
3. Colorful eyeliner ($8): Bought it from Ulta. They have tons of options!
4. Nail polish($1): The Dollar Store has some cute nail polish that you have to include in your beauty bag!
5. Mascara: ($1-$20): You can either buy some mascara from the Dollar store or Ulta. Both have some great deals!

              And now for the bag...


You can buy the bag at any size, it really depends on the amount of beauty items you want to give to your friends/family. I got all of mine from the Dollar store and they are to die for! They are so adorable.
In the end, just be creative and you can really put ANYTHING in your beauty bag! :-)
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment