Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Week in Photos

Hey there! Sophia here, and here is my fabulous week in PHOTOS. I try to do this every week, but sometimes things get busy. Stay tuned for even more excited pictures taken by the one and only Sophia! Lol. Enjoy! I encourage you guys to post one of these too.  I love looking at them!

My dog, Porsha. It was my mom's boyfriend's birthday. So of course the pets had to celebrate too! 

The unedited version of my photo on Instagram. I love bright lipstick! This liquid gloss from Maybelline is beautiful :) 
Saw Catching Fire with the family!
It was an amazing movie!
A very sparkly makeup look! Love the thick eyeliner with it :) 




2 comments:

  1. love the color you're wearing on your lips. what color is ittt? I followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Im not sure what color it is but I know its by Maybelline :-) its a great color and very pigmented

      Delete