Sunday, December 1, 2013

2013 Beauty Favorites

As the last month of 2013 is upon us I thought making a blog post about my favorite and not so favorite beauty trends of the year would fit perfectly for this month. Here are some of the trends I'll be still using in 2014:

                       Messy buns

 Messy buns are so easy to do and perfect for a casual summer/spring look when you just HAVE to put your hair up. 


               Matte nails and lips


                Matte EVERYTHING has been so in this year and I think this classic look isn't going anywhere!

                   Dark berry lips



 There is something so alluring and sexy about dark berry lips. Maybe its just the intensity of the look that makes it so mysterious and looming. I love it! It's especially perfect when it snows and your dark lips totally contrast against the white! Ooo la la!

                      Big hair

We have seen a ton of big hair on the runway and I don't think its going anywhere! Big hair, like In the 80s, is totally retro and fun! Especially when you have a lot of hair like myself. You just want to keep your hair to its full potential!

And now for the things I'm excited to see go:

                        Claw nails


Can we just leave it at: terrifying weapons of mass destruction?! And how do you even live without puncturing something...or someone??!

                           Velvet


 I cannot get past the feel of velvet. Its just my opinion. I really dislike the look of it too. But with nails...it's a totally different story!

I'm so excited to see what is in store for 2014! And I especially can't wait to blog about it :-) I will be posting a New Years Resolutions soon! So keep following for more from me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment