Friday, December 27, 2013

The Perfect Dress to Make you look INSTANTLY Thinner!

As a curvier girl, I've always had trouble finding dresses that were flattering to my shape and something that would make me look freaking amazing!
Well, the other day I was shopping and saw a gorgeous dress that had a little flap over the waist. I've seen it on celebrities all the time and thought it was just so darling and feminine! I tried it on and was amazed on how good it looked. It made feel so confident and I decided to buy it. I went home and looked it up and found out it was called a peplum dress. These dresses have been very popular, because they can make all shapes look amazing! For very small, skinny shapes it will give you more curves because it creates bigger looking hips. For bigger girls it will cover up your stomach (if this is a insecurity of yours, peplum tops will do the job). I am a huge fan of peplums now and I will buying clothing items of all types in this fashion. Here is some stunning pictures of the style on all shapes and sizes:
This is very similar to the dress I bought!

This is a good half way style but I prefer it to go all away around!^ 

Xoxo see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment